The Presentation TrapTM: The Number One Roadblock Keeping You From Growing Your Life Insurance Advisory Business Faster and with Less Effort
Track: Main Stage
In today’s selling environment, increased competition, complexity and commoditization are having an unprecedented impact on your ability to gain the attention and motivate your clients and prospective clients to act on your advice. Too often, life insurance sales professionals rush to presenting their advice before the buyer understands the cost, consequences and the risks of staying the same – this is called the “Presentation Trap.” The result? Prospective clients fail to see why they should change what they are doing, and they fail to see the urgency of why they should change now.
• Grow your business faster and with less effort by challenging your approach to selling activities
• Learn how a single adjustment to your firm’s daily sales and marketing conversations can have an immediate impact on your business growth than any other activity
• Acquire new clients by avoiding "the presentation trap”
Charles is an industry insider and knows what it takes to challenge and inspire change in growth minded individuals and organizations. Some of Charles' accolades and accomplishments include:
* One of the industry's top producers for decades
* Competed and won against almost every type of distribution channel in the financial services industry
* Past president and chairman of Forum400 (formerly known as International Forum), the board of one of the industry's most elite member organizations.
* Certified Blue Ocean Strategy Consultant - one of the elite few in North America Flag is a performance consulting and training company that links the specialized
Twenty-five years ago, Charles entered the competitive field of selling complex life insurance solutions to select families and business owners. His background as a pioneer, entrepreneur and industry insider combined with his partner's unparalleled background as a retired Admiral, 31-year SEAL and former commander of all SEAL Teams, positions his firm with a unique discipline in helping sales organizations unlock hidden potential and achieve fast and recognizable business outcomes. His keynote presentations consistently earn top ratings in his ability to challenge the status quo and inspire change within his audience and the organizations they represent.