Thank you for your commitment to speak at the Forum 400 2021 Annual Meeting Virtual Experience.
Below is a list of your next steps and deadlines as a speaker. Read through the list and click on each item to learn more.
- Review the important dates and milestones.
- Register for the Annual Meeting.
- Submit your presentation.
- Spread the word.
- Don't forget about evaluations.
- Contact Priyanka Bhakta with questions.
Monday, November 2: Register for the conference.
Friday, November 6: Submit draft PowerPoint to your speaker liaison. Be sure to use the official Forum 400 template!
Wednesday, January 13: All final PowerPoint and presentation materials due
Thursday, January 21 at 1-2 PM CST: Virtual Speaker Training Session. Click here to register for the training session.
Monday, February 1 - Wednesday, February 3, 2021: 2021 Virtual Annual Meeting
All member speakers are responsible for their own registration. Registration will be open by September 18. Click here for more information. Please reach out to firstname.lastname@example.org if you have questions regarding registration.
All speakers are required to use the Forum 400 PowerPoint template for your presentation. The deadline to submit your PowerPoint presentation and any handouts to the forum 400 Education Team is Wednesday, January 13. Click here to download the PowerPoint Template.
- Only one PowerPoint should be submitted per session. If multiple speakers are presenting and have their own slides, please combine them prior to submitting.
- File should be named according to speaker names and part of the session title (e.g. Last Name_Title of Session.pdf). PowerPoint should be in PDF format.
- PowerPoint must address 3 session takeaways as listed in the session description.
- Presentation must also be educational in content; not a sales pitch/commercial.
- Content must be appropriate for the allotted time of presenting and Q&A.
- Provide speaker's contact information at the end of the presentation for any follow up.
If presentation changes are made after it's been submitted, please be sure to send your speaker liaison and the Education team an updated version no later than Wednesday, January 20 to ensure proper review.
Speakers are expected to collaborate with their assigned speaker liaisons to fine-tune their content. Please review the timeline below:
- Draft PowerPoint due to Forum 400 and speaker liaisons: Friday, November 6
- Speaker liaisons and speakers collaborate to make edits
- Suggested- Speaker liaisons share first round of edits with speakers: Friday, November 20
- Suggested- Speakers apply first round of edits and return to liaison: Friday, December 4
- Suggested- Liaisons share second round of feedback with speakers: Friday, December 18
- Final PowerPoint due to Forum 400 and liaisons for final review: Wednesday, January 13
- Virtual Speaker Training Session: Thursday, January 21 at 1-2 PM CST. Click here to register for the training session.
Virtual Credentials for Online Platform
The Education team will be sending more information about virtual presentations via email 2 weeks prior to the event. This information will need to be updated in order to be classified as a speaker in the virtual platform. Be sure to check your email frequently for details on presenting virtually.
Thank you to our committee members for being speaker liaisons to our 2021 Annual Meeting Virtual Experience.
You are welcome to work together to create a PowerPoint review timeline that works for your schedules, but the bolded dates are non-negotiable. The draft and final PowerPoint must be shared with Forum 400 by the dates indicated above.
Here are some guidelines to follow when reviewing speaker's session information. Ensure that your assigned speakers…
- Registered for the conference by November 6, 2020.
- Create slides to support their presentation using the official Forum 400 PowerPoint template
- Collaborate with your assigned speakers to fine-tune their content with the timeline listed above.
Click here for some tips and tricks when reviewing speaker PowerPoint.
We are putting together a marketing kit to help you spread the word about your session at the Forum 400 2021 Annual Meeting Virtual Experience. Check back here in October for the speaker marketing kit!
Forum 400 will be collecting evaluations after the sessions end. Please encourage your session participants to fill out the session evaluation at the conclusion of your session.
Priyanka Bhakta, Forum 400 Education Coordinator, is your point of contact. Please contact Priyanka at email@example.com or (312) 673-5546.