Thank you for your commitment to speak at the Forum 400 2019 Annual Meeting in San Antonio, Texas.
Below is a list of your next steps and deadlines as a speaker. Read through the list and click on each item to learn more.
- Review the important dates and milestones
- Register for the Annual Meeting
- Book your housing
- Download the speaker marketing tips document
- Use the marketing kit to spread the word
- Review the standard A/V set
- Submit your presentation
- Don't forget about evaluations
- Contact Amy Cheng with questions
Friday, August 31: Final Session title and 3 strong session takeaways due
Friday, September 14: Marketing word document & speaker video due
Monday, December 3: Final PowerPoint and presentation materials due
Monday, December 3: Audio/visual equipment requests due
Friday, December 28: Hotel group rate reservation deadline
Monday, January 7: Annual Meeting mobile app goes live
Saturday, January 26 – Tuesday, January 29: Forum 400 2019 Annual Meeting
All member speakers are responsible for their own registration. Registration is now open. Click here to learn more. Non-member speakers will receive registration instructions from Amy Cheng, Education Manager.
All speakers must check-in upon arrival. Please see the registration desk and you will receive your registration name tag which must be worn at all times during the Annual Meeting.
Speakers will be responsible for their hotel accommodations (unless otherwise indicated by Forum 400) at The Grand Hyatt San Antonio. To reserve a room, click here to book online or call (800) 233-1234 and reference group code Forum 400.
Make reservations by Friday, December 21, 2018, for the discounted rate. We strongly encourage you to make your accommodations early.
Each session will be set with:
- Podium with microphone
- Lavaliere microphone
- Slide advancer
- Wireless internet connection will be provided. If you have any video files please make sure you download the video on your jump drive; we recommend you come to your session room at least 15 minutes in advance to download the video files and test playback.
- Speakers will be offered flip charts/markers upon request. Any additional audio-visual requests may be at a cost to speakers.
- PowerPoint slides and any additional handouts will be available in the mobile app if submitted by the deadline.
Any additional A/V requests must be submitted to Amy Cheng by Monday, December 3, 2018.
All speakers are required to use the Forum 400 PowerPoint Template for your presentation. The deadline to submit your PowerPoint presentation and any handouts to Amy Cheng is Monday, December 3, 2018.
- Only one PowerPoint should be submitted per session. If multiple speakers are presenting and have their own slides, please combine them prior to submitting.
- File should be named according to speaker names and part of the session title (e.g. Last Name_Title of Session.pdf). PowerPoint should be in PDF format to allow attendees to review on their mobile devices.
- Any supplemental handouts should be in PDF format with "handout" in the filename.
- Bring your presentation on a USB drive for back-up.
If presentation changes are made after it's been submitted, please be sure to send us an updated version.
To encourage attendees to complete the session evaluations please have your final PowerPoint slide say, “Your opinions are valuable to us, please fill out all session evaluations in the Forum 400 mobile app for each session you attend!”
We hear time and again that word-of-mouth from current members is the best way to spread awareness and growth for Forum 400 and the Annual Meeting. Download the speaker marketing kit for a variety of resources to help you promote your Annual Meeting session and the event overall. With your help, we can make this year’s event highly successful.
Forum 400 will be collecting evaluations via the mobile app. Please encourage your session participants to fill out the session evaluation at the conclusion of your session.
Amy Cheng, Forum 400 Education Manager, is your point of contact and is happy to answer any questions you have or assist you with any issues that might arise. Please contact Amy at email@example.com or (312) 673-5653.