LinkedIn Boot Camp
LinkedIn & Social Selling for Huge Sales and Referrals Success with Kevin Knebl, CMEC
Purchase the Recording
Did you miss the virtual LinkedIn Boot Camp? The recording is now available for all Forum 400 members to purchase.
Virtual Experience | Thursday, August 6–Friday, August 7, 10 a.m.–12 p.m. CDT
Registration is now closed. Contact email@example.com with questions.
Who Can Attend?
All Forum 400 members are welcome to attend the LinkedIn boot camp. As a bonus, members can invite a colleague from their marketing staff to attend along with them. Visit the registration page for more details.
About the LinkedIn Boot Camp
LinkedIn is a tremendously fast-growing business networking platform which, when used effectively, can help insurance and financial professionals in many ways. With over 675,000,000 people using this communication channel and millions more people getting connected monthly, this is not a business tool you can afford to ignore.
This exciting, fast-paced and humorous boot camp will teach you:
- Why LinkedIn and social selling should be a strategic component of your business plan
- How to create robust profiles that showcase you and your practice
- How to identify and connect with prospects, clients, networking partners and strategic alliances
- Methods of communicating with large numbers of people that result in greater visibility for you and your firm
- How to stay top of mind by strategically adding value to your network without being slick or “salesy”
- The art of building relationships which leads to long term success, client acquisition/retention and revenue growth
At the end of the day, long-term business success has always been and always will be about relationships. Whether online or offline people are the same, only the technology changes. This boot camp will equip you with an understanding of the strategies and methodologies used to leverage this amazing business tool!
Topics Covered by Day
Thursday, August 6
- Understanding social selling
- LinkedIn profile optimization
- Strategically adding LinkedIn connections and accepting LinkedIn invitations
- Posting and mining engagement on LinkedIn
Friday, August 7
- Deep dive into Sales Navigator
- Mining existing LinkedIn connections for prospecting and referral opportunities
- High-tech/high-touch relationship marketing system for top-of-mind awareness
Watch Kevin's top-rated 2019 Annual Meeting session for a sneak preview of the LinkedIn boot camp:
Kevin Knebl, CMEC, is an international speaker, author, trainer and executive coach whose clients include individuals and small, medium and Fortune 500 companies. He's an in-demand, leading authority on social selling, relationship marketing, LinkedIn and Twitter with a healthy dose of inspiration, transformational insight and humor blended in for conferences, conventions, company trainings and many other events.
Kevin is the coauthor of "The Social Media Sales Revolution: The New Rules for Finding Customers, Building Relationships, and Closing More Sales Through Online Networking" (McGraw-Hill). Kevin is also a contributing author of "Learn Marketing with Social Media in Seven Days" (Wiley). Kevin’s background includes being the top salesperson for four different companies in four different industries, including being the top salesperson in the world for an international consulting company with over 300 salespeople in 15 countries. He has trained hundreds of organizations and tens of thousands of professionals on the most profitable uses of LinkedIn, social selling and relationship marketing since 2004.
Kevin also has the most individually, hand-written, client recommendations (1,955+) on his LinkedIn profile among over 700,000,000 LinkedIn users worldwide. And he’s a hippie in a suit with a face for radio. He can be reached at www.kevinknebl.com.