Join the Top Producers in the Industry
Click here to see a full listing of member benefits and more details on the Forum 400 membership types.
Applicants must qualify with $500,000 of annual personal financial services income produced in the previous year with a significant stake/interest in life insurance for regular membership status. Forum 400 also offers a Venture Candidate program for up-and-coming producers. Venture Candidate applicants must qualify with $250,000 of annual personal financial services income produced in the previous year with a significant stake/percentage in life insurance. Accepted documentation types include tax returns, commission statements, and company broker/dealer income statements.
All applicants must turn in and complete the following to be considered for membership:
- Membership application
- Proof of production
- Dues payment ($1,050 for 2019)
This amount will be due upon your formal approval and invitation to join Forum 400.
In addition to the production qualifications and other requirements outlined in the membership application, each member is required to:
- Willingly and openly share ideas
- Commit to excellence in the life insurance industry
- Abide by Forum 400 bylaws and philosophies
- Deal with clients and colleagues fairly and with integrity
- Serve as an active participant in the Forum 400 community
To read our bylaws, click here.