Forum 400 is now offering more year-round education to Forum 400 members including free monthly webinars. Webinars will cover a range of topics, including a deep dive into some of the most popular sessions from the Forum 400 2019 Annual Meeting. The webinars and PowerPoint presentations will be recorded and available online shortly thereafter.
See below for a list of upcoming webinars and click the buttons to register for each webinar. Please note that these are member-only webinars and the Forum 400 headquarters will be strictly monitoring the webinar registration list. All life insurance industry professionals are invited to attend Industry Partner webinars, denoted below by an Industry Partner logo.
Hot Topics is a new offering featuring one-hour live webinars featuring invited members to discuss a trending issue. Curated by members, for members, Hot Topics will occur 3-4 times a year to keep you up-to-date on timely topics that impact your business. Each Hot Topic webinar will conclude with a brief Q&A to answer your burning questions. We hope you find this new, members-only benefit an exciting way to learn from other members on new and emerging trends!
Please contact Forum 400 with any questions.
Upcoming Live Webinars
Learn an Easy-to-Implement Advice Delivery System That Creates Urgency, Avoids Client Procrastination and Differentiates Your Firm
Speaker: Chuck Hollander, CEO and Founder of Red Flag
Date: Wednesday, October 16
Time: 12 p.m. - 1 p.m. CDT
One thing is certain. No matter how well planned your business strategy may be, or how appealing your product portfolio may appear, it’s the effectiveness of your sales conversations that determines whether or not your firm meets its revenue forecasts. In today’s selling environment, increased competition, complexity and commoditization are having an unprecedented impact on your ability to gain the attention of and motivate today’s client to take action.
- Learn how to identify and position for the time in the sales cycle where the probability of a successful engagement is at its absolute highest
- Understand how a single adjustment to your sales process can have a greater and more immediate impact on business growth than any other alternative activity
- Learn an easy-to-implement advice delivery system that creates urgency, avoids client procrastination and differentiates your firm even while the competition is touting similar offerings
The Power of First Impressions: Win More by Design
Speaker: Todd Fithian, The Legacy Companies, LLC
Date: Wednesday, November 13
Time: 12 p.m. - 1 p.m. CST
First impressions are critical in sales, and most people don't understand that it takes 12 additional touches and interactions to change a flawed first impression. Relying on past performance and years of success is no longer enough. We've been taught all our lives that practice makes perfect, right? Wrong. Sorry to break the news, but this is a false statement. Perfect practice makes perfect. In this webinar, learn fresh new ways to practice perfectly and win more client engagements.
- Amplify your client engagements and closing ratios
- Differentiate yourself from anyone your prospect works with or has worked with
- Get clients making bigger buying decisions, faster and with confidence
Case Study: Increasing AUM While Increasing Your Client Deductions
Speaker: Jonathan Barrera, WestPac Wealth Partners
Date: Wednesday, December 4
Time: 12 p.m. - 1 p.m. CST
In this case study, you will learn how the Super 401k enables you to increase assets obtained through planning while increasing tax benefits to for your client.
- Understand how the plan works with clients
- Understand how to increase AUM
- Understand the long-term benefits for clients